Richard and Angela Sutton founded Poco Coffee in 2012. We are both passionate about coffee and how coffee shops and the cafe culture have redefined social boundaries, attracting customers from the full spectrum of society.
Poco (Spanish for small) aims to be a Quality alternative to some of the bigger brand high street Coffee/Cafe operators. We are looking to operate in locations where we can establish our brand at the heart of the community and build strong relationships with our shop customers and the wider community through active engagement, and delivery of our in store products via excellent customer service.
We are looking for people who are self motivated, possess business acumen and awareness, are organised with effective time-management skills, are good communicators and enjoy meeting and working with people. They also need to be good listeners, open to advice and guidance and must possess a passion to deliver exceptional Customer Service.
“The relationship between the franchisor and the franchisee is the key to success”
If you have always wanted to start your own business but you’re not quite ready to strike out completely on your own – franchising can offer you a tried and tested business model, ongoing help and support, and greater access to finance.
With hundreds of franchise opportunities in the UK, it is important that you choose the right opportunity for you. Do your research, ask about the commitments that you need to make, find out what your day-to-day tasks will be, and whether you can see yourself enjoying them.
Running a business takes work– it requires the 3 D’s – Dedication, Discipline and Determination to be successful.
Please consider the points below which we feel are critical in you achieving the success you deserve as a Poco CoffeeFranchisee.
• Ambitious, and do you set goals and targets
• Self-motivated and with the ability to motivate others
• Business minded with a hunger for success
• Organised with effective time management skills
• A people person who can communicate effectively on all levels
• Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
• Professional in outlook and appearance
• Resilient with the ability to persevere if things don’t go to plan
• Open to advice and guidance
• Dedicated to following a proven business model
• Prepared to invest time and money in your future
• Determined to succeed
Do you… have the desire to own a Coffee Shop franchise and build a successful business for yourself?
Then Poco Coffee could be just right for you.